Sunday 15 April 2018

Bestmade Bio28 Natural Lactose Free Mineral Supplement Cell Salts for Health Wellness Energy Boost

Cells are the building blocks of life
Your body – and each of its’ vital organs – is comprised of millions of cells. Those cells need to interact with each other in order to maintain your overall good health. However, cellular function can sometimes become impaired due to poor nutrition, aging or illness. Depriving your body of necessary minerals can result in cellular dysfunction, which in turn can lead to illness and disease. Bestmade Bio28 Natural Mineral Supplement fortifies your body with minerals and nutrients. This promotes healthy cell metabolism, optimizes connective tissue production, and helps cells form a natural barrier against damage. By restoring overall health and balance to your body’s cellular structure, you will experience renewed energy and physical wellness
Safe for all ages. Will not interact with other medicines and supplements
Bestmade Bio28 contains no chemicals or toxins, so you can use it in conjunction with other treatments. Because it is gentle and all-natural, it is safe enough to administer to children, in reduced dosages
REVIEWS:
Jan 28, 2017
Order arrived on time, properly packaged, and as described
-Earl
5.0 out of 5 stars
Highly recommend it for cases where conventional medicine doctors fails to …
By Amazon Customer on November 4, 2015
Verified Purchase
This is my 2nd order for this product. It helped eliminate my chronic quadriceps tendon pain and quadriceps muscle pain.
Highly recommend it for cases where conventional medicine doctors fails to treat symptoms or find source of problem.
5.0 out of 5 stars
Intriguing Product!
By Concetta A. Frisk on August 6, 2015
I have never heard of Cell Salt Mineral, so I was quite intrigued to try this product after Googling what it was and its benefits.https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pzPJu_UKQjk. When it arrived, I was surprised at the size of the bottle. It arrived sealed in a foil package and the bottle was shrink wrapped for security. It is full of roughly 220 small pellets. The amount of pills is not indicated on the bottle only the dosage of 3 pellets 3x per day. This will last approximately 24 days. Amazon’s price makes Bioplasma more affordable at approximately $.79/day. I have included a photo to view size. Now for the test. I don’t truly believe you see benefits with any supplement until you have used it at least a week, but this is my opinion after 2 days. First of all, I take thyroid medication and still have some issues of tiredness midday. It appears that I have not been as tired these two days. But again, I would like further testing of that aspect. Secondly, and I wasn’t expecting to have to test this, I smashed my nail. There is a cut on the nail that bled and started to blacken underneath the nail bed. I started the cell salt the same days this happened. Again, I can’t say definitely this is the result of the cell salt, but the nail is not as black as it was and appears to be healing very fast. So, after two days I am liking the cell salt and would have to rate it 5 stars. Why 5 stars and I haven’t used it that long? Well, first being,it is very safe for all ages and compatible with any medication. Secondly, it taste good and is easy to take. Like a Tic Tac. Ha ha. It is very helpful to view the you tube link above and research other information on it. If you use other supplements it’s going to aid in how the supplement is absorbed into the cells in your body making that supplement more beneficial. I plan on continuing the cell salt for the next 22 days and commenting back on any further or more definite benefits. I also believe I will be wanting to purchase again. I have purchased the Bestmade, Bioplasma Cell Salt Mineral for a reduced price in exchange for an unbiased review of the product.
1.0 out of 5 stars
when i took them, they made me feel strange …
By k taylor on February 1, 2016
Verified Purchase
when i took them ,they made me feel strange so i stopped taking them…
3.0 out of 5 stars
Three Stars
By tangal on March 21, 2016
Verified Purchase
didn’t really notice anything different after 2 bottles
3.0 out of 5 stars
Three Stars
By MWalker on January 4, 2016
Verified Purchase
Maybe I’m a tough customer, but I don’t feel a difference taking these and I really wanted to.



No comments:

Post a Comment